Friday, September 18, 2009

Almost ready

Well, its the night before Kirstyn and leave for Europe and I'm kinda packed.  At least my laundry is done and most importantly, my electronics for the flight and train rides are set... so, my psp, ipod, world cell phone, and one of the new toy I'm bringing with me is my parent's Dell mini. My hope over the trip is to post pictures from the day and hopefully update this blog too!  So, in order to get practice on the condensed mini's keyboard, I'm writing this post with it instead of my full sized keyboard (which, as you can imagine, would make this go a lot faster!).  I have to say though, even in the 10ish minutes I've been typing, I'm already getting much, much better.  So there is hope for me actually following through with this blog thing... at least while we're away :)

No comments:

Post a Comment